Hi Lukas Cholasta,
Please find my below comments,
1. Make sure you are using the correct port number. -- I am using below URL to write the files and port is 22 but without port I am able to connect to server to select the files to read from Clover ETL.sftp://$
2. Check whether you are using SFTP protocol to connect to a SFTP server.-- Yes, I am using SFTP protocol while connecting through Winscp.
3. Try saving the file on a different FTP server (via Designer).-- Yes it is working with other SFTP servers.
4. Check the settings of the FTP server (user limit, etc.). -- I am not sure about this, I am not a administrator to change the setting.
5. Temporarily turn off the firewall(s). -- I am not a administrator turn off firewall.
I would like to describe about the issue.
> I am able to connect to SFTP server from ETL and select the files remotely and able to read files without any issues.
> I am facing issue when I am writing the file to SFTP server through ETL.
> using other tool(Winscp): I got the same kind of exception when i am writing the files to winscp. Please find the Winscp Exception.png for the exception.
> I did some analysis and finally I resolve the issue from Winscp by unchecked Preserve timestamp
option. for more details please find the Winscp Setting.png.
> Now i am able to move the file to Winscp maually without any exception after I uncheck the Preserve timestamp option.
Similarly, Is there any option to handle this kind of exceptions in Clover ETL?
Please help me on this.