based on the submitted details, this engine behavior can have multiple reasons:
- the obsolete version of CloverETL
- the OEM partner (IBM in this case) is allowed to change many things in CloverETL during bundling some of which might affect the way CloverETL engine works
- there might be version conflicts between the bundled CloverETL Designer and the CloverETL engine (that you are using for running the graphs via the command line)
- the graph design that is beyond what is visible in the provided source code and screenshots
- the engine properties, etc.
Note: the commercial engine that is part of the bundle is not meant to be used for running graphs via the command line. Automated graph runs are meant to be orchestrated by CloverETL Server.
Unfortunately, due to the above-mentioned, the issue is out of the scope of what CloverETL Support does. You can either request a new product from IBM that replaced the IBM MDM product that you are using now or you can request a newer version of a standalone CloverETL software. However, both options should be approached through reaching out to the IBM MDM Support.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.