CloverETL Developer/Service ProviderOverview
Our client, a Financial Technologies company, is currently looking to hire an outsourced CloverETL Developer or a CloverETL specialist service provider for a six months contract with the option for renewal for another year.Job Description
The selected candidate will review and develop existing CloverETL projects to support business clients financial reporting requirements via reports creation, data integration, and further Clover ETL development., in liaise with the software development team of the company. Main responsibilities
• Review, improve and further develop existing CloverETL system;
• Understanding business processes.
• Understanding the technical architecture of internally developed applications.
• Protecting the confidentiality and security of client data.
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed;Required Skills and Experience
It is expected that the candidate will be able to deliver each of the key objectives of the role identified above. If the candidate will have a previous experience spent within financial services industry is a plus.
Candidate should have experience of the following:
• Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts;
• Experience developing, deploying, and supporting CloverETL workflows;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines, interruptions, and multiple tasks/projects occurring at once;
• Experience in production support and monitoring of real-time CloverETL and batch CloverETL processes.
• Experience with CloverETL.
Contact us at: [email protected]